Renee has been busy being sick (and Tony and Craig are sick of being busy) and thus it has been a long time between cough syrup for our Revolutionists…
- The Scrum Guide was updated in July 2016 to add some value(s)
- Renee has a copy of the Scrum Body of Knowledge (for $#!^$ and giggles)
- The need for an Agile Manifesto 2.0, will it go away?
- Ghostbusters, Splash and Top Gun
- Modern Agile – “Agile is old, we need to make it modern” or Craig’s article “Agile 2016 Keynote: Modern Agile” on InfoQ as well as the original article “Modern Agile“
- Tony and Craig already spoke about Modern Agile in “Episode 116: The Heart of Modern Agile“
- Mike Cohn blog on “The Dangers of a Definition of Ready“, is it essential to teams and the crossover with the definition of done?
- The importance of the pipeline in the enterprise
- Renee’s protip: Change hypothesis to assumption
- XP is as relevant now as as before
- Agile Alliance technical debt initiative
- Craig has been reading Disciplined Agile Delivery
TheAgileRevolution=126 (64 minutes)