Craig and Tony are at Agile Australia in Sydney and run into some old friends:
- Cathy Tang – “stroke the ego and crack the whip”, making the leap from logistics to Scrum Master
- Rachel Slattery – Agile Australia Director and Director of Slatts Group, surprised by the large number of new attendees
- Keynotes by Emma Murray and Jez Humble
- Hayley Pepper from Sunsuper – enjoyed talk by Roger Almeida “Lessons from leading a “you build it, you run it” team” about platform teams
- Charlotte Hinton from Service Innovation Lab and organiser of AgileWelly – each year we hear similar problems and are we making traction, enjoyed talk by Sarah Taraporewalla “Complex is easy, it’s simple that’s hard“
TheAgileRevolution-192 (14 minutes)
Reblogged this on Craig Smith.