Craig, Renee and Tony catch up with old friend and “irregular” guest Adam Weisbart about Agile Virtual Summit, Recess retrospectives, Build Your Own Scrum and making your own pizza.
- Renee realised Washington state is nowhere near Washington, DC
- Agile Virtual Summit 1-5 June 2020 – a collection of great speakers and registration is free!
- Distributed retrospectives – important that people give a voice-over to the items that they add
- Tips for Remote Agile ceremonies – recreate being in the same room with technology as much as possible, avoid the asynchronous Slack bots, actually standup,
- At Slack, you are not allowed to hold a meeting via Slack!
- Recess – retrospectives in a box!
- Making virtual retrospectives fun – change them up, craft retrospectives into a story (Recess does this), remember the future (where would you be if you had the most awesome sprint ever)
- The next thing in Agile just sounds like Agility!
- No apologies meeting rule for children, dogs or ringing the bell…
- Build Your Own Scrum in a virtual world works well on Miro and Mural (and the exercise started as an accidental panic!)
- Build Your Own LeSS
- Bad Scrum Master Video
- pizzamaking.com is the nicest place on the entire internet
- ‘Zoom fatigue’ is taxing the brain. Here’s why that happens
TheAgileRevolution-184 (57 minutes)
Reblogged this on Craig Smith.