Craig and Renee lob around to Tony’ abode to interview his house guest, Alistair Cockburn. Alistair spends time:
- denying a K Stew affair
- answering what brings him to Australia
- plugging his fantastic Advanced Agile Course
- presenting his thoughts on where Agile is going
- answering how the Agile Manifesto has shifted and whether the last line should be shifted earlier
- talking about the simplicity principle
- explaining the difficulty of Agile Organisational transformations
- answering whether transformation that succeed better can be big-bang or have to evolve
- discussing the sticky middle management layer where transformations become hard
- ponderings on what is happening in the ICAgile space
- generally taking the p*ss out of Renee, Tony and Craig
You can contact Renee for any work opportunities or Agile 101 Training at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special thanks to Tony’s wattle bird in the background!
TheAgileRevolution-49 (48 minutes)