In this previously lost and unreleased podcast from 2012 (we found it on a SD card that was thought to be lost forever), Craig catches up with Sandy Mamoli at Agile 2012 in Dallas, Texas and chat about Personal Kanban and how everything is bigger in Texas. It’s amazing how much hasn’t changed in this time!
- Agile 2012 talk “The Evils of Multi-tasking and how Personal Kanban Can Help You“
- Personal Kanban helps solves personal multi-tasking through giving you permission to single task
- The Kanbanfor1 board limits work in progress by limiting the amount of space you can place a sticky note in the work in progress column
- Jim Benson “Personal Kanban” book
- It’s easy to get started and requires no permission to do and is a sandbox for Kanban
- Coaches Clinic topics – testing in Agile, product ownership
- Jeff Patton talk “The Product Owner Role is a Stupid Idea“
- Wikispeed and Joe Justice podcast
- AgileWelly and state of Agile in New Zealand
- Luke Hohmann talk “Fixing Broke(n) Governments Through Serious Games“
- Gaylord Texan is huge!
TheAgileRevolution-176 (14 minutes)