Craig and Tony are once again roaming the lunch hall at YOW! 2015 in Brisbane, where they catch up with a number of people including:
- Dave Thomas – founder of YOW! Conference discusses the success of YOW! Conference in Australia and how he didn’t go to Snowbird for the signing of the Agile Manifesto
- Peter Sellars – quality and DevOps dude shares what he learnt at DockerCon and his highlights at YOW! including “Building Microservice Architectures in Go” and “Designing for Failure: Scaling Uber’s Backend by Breaking Everything“
- Nardene Smith – from Interpro recruitment, talks about the Mars lander keynote “Engineering and Exploring the Red Planet” and she gives Tony some “stuck”
- Matt Callanan, Ben Spillane and Alex Spillane – Matt and Alex’s talk at YOW! “DevOps @ Wotif: Making Easy = Right” as well as discussing “Agile is Dead”
- Nigel Rausch – organiser of the Brisbane Ruby meetup tells us what’s new in the Ruby community and comments on the number of talks related to microservices
TheAgileRevolution-118 (30 minutes)
Reblogged this on Craig Smith.
Reblogged this on Disruptive Thought.