At YOW 2013 in Sydney, Craig and Renee catch up with Michael Nygard and discuss the world of DevOps including:
- Michael’s book “Release it!: Design and Deploy Production Ready Software“
- What DevOps really is
- The values of DevOps and its relationship to the Agile Manifesto
- Could DevOps have occurred without Agile?
- How much of Release it is still holding well?
- Anti-patterns in DevOps (eg. a separate DevOps group)
- Cognitect and Closure
- Development is production
- Where does ITIL fit in with DevOps?
- Why Problem Management may no longer be relevant
- How good are we really in DevOps?
You can contact Michael on twitter at @mtnygard or at the Think Relevance Blog.
The Agile Revolution-69 (28 minutes)
Reblogged this on TakeAgile.