Our last YOW! 2012 interview, Craig and Renee have a talk to Zach Holman (@holman) from Github and chat about:
- The open source model – what is it?
- Meeting hate crimes
- Scaling organisational size
- Culture spreading outside of programming
- Being agile without being Agile
- Being enabled to make change
- Hack houses
- Working less makes better code
- Internal value adding tools
- Innovation and 20% time
- The challenge of working in teams
Thankyou to the YOW! 2012 conference for inviting The Agile Revolution to record podcast interviews at the conference!
TheAgileRevolution-55 (30 minutes)
Hi guys,I really like your podcast but it’s really hard to follow with the noise (music, mumbling) in the background. Especially if you try to follow the podcast during a bike ride. :-)Have you tried https://auphonic.com/ ?Best regards,Alex
Good podcast…but music at the background was very distracting…please don’t include background music in future podcasts
Thank-you both for taking the time to provide this feedback. We will take this onboard. Renee.
Reblogged this on Craig Smith.