Craig, Tony and Renee talk about the news Scrum Inc style, discuss the coolness of Lego for reporting, chat about Net-Map and discuss the state of IBM.
- Scrum inc’s first monthly newsletter
- Fastcodesign’s How GM is saving cash using legos as a data vis tool
- Craig’s InfoQ article on Net-Map
- Why physical card walls are important?
- The experience of being coached
- Australian IT on Agile skills gain grounds
- IT News on JP Morgan adopts Agile in Australia
- ICringley’s Blog on IBM: Not your father’s IBM
“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new” – Albert Einstein
“The greatest waste is failure to use the abilities of people. Learn their frustrations and contributions they’re eager to make” – Deming
TheAgileRevolution-29 (43 minutes)
Reblogged this on Craig Smith.