Craig, Tony and Renee talk about Lean Startups, Tony’s Agile training in India and great places to work, discuss Quotable Kanban and solve a listener problem, all in 50 minutes!
- Scientists turn brain activity into moving images
- Lean against Agile – Really? – Pyxis Technologies
- Tony’s Agile training adventures in India
- Agile vs Lean Startup – Joshua Kerievsky
- Lean Startup – Wikipedia
- The Twelve Attributes of a Truly Great Place to Work – Tony Schwarz, Harvard Business Review
- Dream Employers 2011 – ZDNet
- Review of Quotable Kanban
Renee also mentioned Kanban by David J. Anderson, Craig mentioned Kanban and Scrum: Making The Most of Both by Henrik Kniberg and Tony not to be outdone mentioned Lean From The Trenches (Beta) by Henrik Kniberg
We have a Product Mgr who’s supportive of Agile in theory, but wont do the work we need him to do. How do we manage that? eg not being available for to discuss stories (often away) & the highest priority work is the customer who screams loudest… rather than product progression, we do a lot of tweaks & minor bug fixes. Yes we do showcases, after each 2 wk sprint. Alternatively, is that a problem, or are we as a team expecting too much? (just to turn it around!) 🙂 – Phil Kan
“”I’m going to the restroom. Do you need anything from there?” (but in my mind I was thinking I was headed to the kitchen!) #CEOQuoteOfTheDay @sumaya”
TheAgileRevolution-14 (51 minutes)
Your quote appears to be a Steve McConnell quote from Code Complete:http://blogs.computerworlduk.com/computerworld-archive/2008/05/confidence-in-quality/index.htm
Reblogged this on Craig Smith.