Craig and Renee catch up late in the evening to chat about recent Agile articles and events including:
- Havard Business Review article “Time Management Training Doesn’t Work“
- turn off Microsoft Outlook notifications (do as we say not as we do)
- “Disruption and Recovery of Computing Tasks: Field Study, Analysis & Directions” – if you have read this, tell us about it!
- Harvard Business Review article – “How to Help Someone Develop Emotional Intelligence” – find the dream!
- Ron Jeffries want his XP back!
- “Modern Extreme Programming” by Benji Weber – it’s not dead, just evolved
- The 9th Annual State of Agile™ Survey – summary and thoughts
- “Let’s Acknowledge SAFe for What It Is and Move On” by Mike Cottmeyer
- Reactive Manifesto and how it applies to programming as well as human reactions
- Our reading list includes,”No Estimates” beta book by Vasco Duarte, “BDD In Action” by John Smart and “Turn The Ship Around” by David Marquet
TheAgileRevolution-90 (50 minutes)