Craig sits down with Sally Elatta, Founder and President of Agile Transformation and AgilityHealth at the Agile 2016 Conference in Atlanta and they talk about:
- First things first, the AgilityHealth discs are not a frisbee!
- The AgilityHealth vision is to help Agile teams have a consistent way to measure their health and performance and see the results in a visual way and secondly for leadership to understand the cause and effect – the radar opens up a conversation
- AgilityHealth radars
- The team radar has five dimensions – leadership, performance, clarify, foundation and culture – a healthy team should have these
- It is not a survey tool, it is a facilitated retrospective to promote healthy conversation and create an action plan
- We should be doing tactical retrospectives every sprint, but the missing component is strategic retrospectives once every quarter
- Business agility relies on having healthy teams
- Many other radars including Lean Product Health, Technical Health, Scaled Agile Release Train Health and Portfolio Health and Business Agility as well as individual radars for Agile Coach Health, Scrum Master Health and Product Owner Health
- Larry Maccherone and the SDPI
- “If you ever use data to punish a team, you will never see the truth again”
- Craig’s Quality video on the AgilityHealth growth portal
- AgilityHealth certifications
TheAgileRevolution-140 (19 minutes)
Reblogged this on Craig Smith.