Sitting in a sometimes noisy coffee shop on a unusually cold Brisbane day, Craig sits down for a chat with Justin Hennessy, a Scrum Master, Devops and System Administrator all rolled into one!
- “An Agile Team Reset” article on the Scrum Alliance
- The High Performance Tree by Lyssa Adkins
- resetting awesome
- early Agile experience shaped by “User Stories Applied” by Mike Cohn
- “Coaching Agile Teams” by Lyssa Adkins reshapes the way of thinking about about teams
- Agile in Adelaide versus Agile in Brisbane
- Coaching Circles with Lyssa Adkins
- Devops is more of a culture than a title
- being a Scrum Master on a single team is hard and the full-time role debate
- infrastructure has become a form of coding in itself
- infrastructure resource as part of a core Agile team
- better management and testing of configuration artefacts, unit testing and CI frameworks
- infrastructure deployment tools are often just another thing to maintain
- our job as Agile people is to help organisations evolve and change
- resetting the expectations of good enough
TheAgileRevolution-81 (42 minutes)
Reblogged this on Craig Smith.
Really great stuff ,especially like your explanation about the devops.