At Agile Australia 2014 in Melbourne, Craig and Renee grab the microphone again and wander the conference foyer in one of the breaks looking for interesting people in the Australian Agile community to ask them about what they are working on and their views of the conference.
The people they harassed include:
- Tyson Nutt – believes giving teams empowerment is part of the core of strong Agile teams, Rachel Botsman on disruption was a highlight
- Stephanie BySouth – enjoyed seeing new speakers and attendees and that we are taking agile outside of IT, looking to bring collaborative innovation into the space, co-organiser of Agile Coaching Circles Melbourne
- Dipesh Pala – IBM is realising we don’t do Agile to our clients, we do Agile with our clients, spoke on how leaders can recognise the humans in our teams
- Chris Chan – holocracy and the concept of no managers is pushing the boundaries, co-organiser of Agile Coaching Circles Melbourne, stream chair of Agile Australia 2014
- Neil Killick, Simon Bristow and Alexandre Barreto – Red Bubble is building their Agile development shop in Melbourne, MYOB are a large Agile shop in Melbourne, good lean startup feel running through the conference, #noestimates the book may come sometime soon (or not)
TheAgileRevolution-77 (19 minutes)