Live at Agile Australia 2014, Craig and Renee talk all things visual with one of Australia’s top visual facilitators, Lynne Cazaly:
- What is Visual Facilitation and Graphic Recording
- You can use visuals even if you can’t draw
- Lynne’s story into Visual Facilitation
- How to anchor emphasized words
- The benefit of a chisel tip
- The girl who played with paper presentation at Agile Australia 2014
- Tools that are useful – the good ol’ finger, brushes, procreate, sketches, inkflow, sketchclub
- The benefit of bringing people up to speed with visual stories
- To split or not to split – facilitation and the visual scribe
- Turning your back on the room – a no go or a load of tripe?
- Preparation – to spend time upfront or not, using templates
- Facilitation through lean coffee wall (gather, sort, do)
- Using visuals to engage and distill information for future visibility
- Lynne’s next course in Melbourne on the 14th of July on Visual Facilitation
- Visual Mojo the book
- Create Change coming out in the middle of July!
You can find out more about Lynne on her website or through @lynnecazaly on twitter.
The Agile Revolution-74 (31 minutes)
Enjoyed listening to Lynne’s thoughts on visual facilitation. Thanks