Craig and Renee wrap up the YOW! Developer Conference and discuss the geek aspects of it and then how some of the conference related to Agile.
- Simon Peyton Jones and his keynote on Haskell
- Damian Conway had a talk on Perl (sorry no link to the presso)
- Mary Poppendieck and her talk on Continuous Design
- Mike Lee and his talk on Product Engineering and a link to his Appsterdam
- Linda Rising and her talk on Problem Solving and Decision Making
- and we also cover a bit more on Nigel Dalton and Joshua Kerievsky’s presentations
As a side note we plugged two other podcasts, Coding By Numbers, who were also at YOW and did a little bit more of a developer focus on the conference, and a plug for Agile NYC.
TheAgileRevolution-21 (25 minutes)
Reblogged this on Craig Smith.